Late Fee Flexibility and Bug Fixes
Posted on October 13, 2017 in Releases
- [LEND-4332] – Add option to “skip closed days when calculating late fees”
- While most organizations want to charge late fees whenever other people can’t use an item due to it being late (opportunity cost) some organizations that are only open a few days a week only want to calculate late fees on days they are open.
- [LEND-4335] – Allow for a late fee grace period
- For example, if your organization treats the “due date” more as a “ship back to us by date” you can use the grace period to not charge late fees while an item is in transit
- [LEND-4408] – Improve performance of check in/out page
- [LEND-4437] – Add checkout link from Agreements page – fewer clicks for the win!
- [LEND-4435] – Fix link to “create new org” from myTurn Network page
- Only applies to organizations that manage multiple myTurn sites
- [LEND-4436] – Location “loan” admins do not have permission to view the new faster loans report (oops!)
- This was a bug related to the performance improvements to check in/out and were hotfixed shortly after release.